Sunday, April 23, 2017

Everything His Heart Desires #CoverWars and Book Festival

I'm starting this week off with a book cover in the weekly cover art contest at Author Shout. You can vote for Everything His Heart Desires here and if you're an author, you can sign up to enter your cover for a future date. 

The Reader Riot book festival is this weekend in the Shoals area. I think I've finally gotten everything together. I have new respect for people who do arts and crafts festivals on a regular basis. What a job! I had no idea it was going to be so much work. I'm hoping it will be fun and that it won't rain. There are thunderstorms forecast for Friday, so that would definitely put a damper on things. 

Besides getting ready for the festival, I have been doing some outdoor chores that had to be done and I planted some petunias in honor of Earth Day. It felt good to be outside for a change and the weather at that time was pleasant. Now, it is cold. This is what is known around here as Blackberry Winter. I'm ready for Blackberry Winter to be over. 

I've made some promo memes this month for Not Through Loving You, my new book due out in June. Since the book involves an unwanted baby, it was fun to find stock images of babies to us. Easier than trying to find ones that resemble the main characters. The book is available on Net Galley for reviewers, so check it out: Not Through Loving You

I hope everyone is having a good spring! May is just a week away. Only 7 months to Christmas! 

No comments: