Monday, February 27, 2017

This Week's #MadeinUSA Products

My search continues for products that are labeled Made in USA. I've found some are listed as Products of USA. Others say "Packed in USA." Today I'm sharing photos of a cross-section of items with such listings on their labels. 


So happy to see my favorite hand lotion, Curel, is a USA product. 

The Del Monte cans I had on hand all have Product of the USA on them. Sugary Sams Sweet Potatoes were also from USA. Along with IGA salt.



Pine-Sol is made in the USA. One of the few cleaning products I have found so far with this label.

If you're looking for a body wash made in USA, Softsoap is one I found in the soap aisle.


Hope this helps you when you go shopping if you're looking to buy USA products! 

You can check out my previous Made in USA post here. Also I want to invite you sign up for my newsletter which contains recipes as well as upcoming news about my books! 



No comments: