Here are my 5 reasons why you should go to the library:
1. It is still a quiet place. It will give your nerves a rest.
2. You can improve yourself. Just browse around and see what you can learn, even from the exhibits.
3. You can get great bargains on used books for sale and donated magazines are often free.
4. Check out the special activities offered by the library. You may make some new friends!
5. You can save $$$. Borrow and return faithfully. Plus remember your library when you are ready to get rid of some books or movies and best of all, your tax dollars are put to good use when they support a library.