Friday, December 2, 2016

From Idea to Story #NewRelease More Than a Gift

It's so much fun to see an idea develop into a story. When I decided I wanted to write a short story with a romantic twist set at Christmas, I had to come up with an idea for it. A girl going shopping in a mall popped in my mind. That was a simple concept that I thought might work for a short Christmas story. Next, I took the idea and began to work on the main character who was shopping at Christmas and not happy about it. I used a simple theme about gift-giving and taking a moment to be thoughtful. The perfect character to help the heroine realize this was Santa. Then I gave the story a little romance so it ends with a smile. 

"More Than a Gift" is available on Amazon for 99 cents. Hey, it might be the perfect gift for a reader!  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTSEN7S/



No comments: