It's Monday and 6 days from Christmas! Today, welcome author Kari Lemor. She iss one of those children who read with a flashlight under the covers. Once she discovered her mom’s stash of romance novels, there was no other genre to even consider. For years she had stories stewing in her mind, stories of love and happily ever after. But writing wasn’t something she ever liked in school. Of course, no one ever asked her to write a story about a couple falling in love. Now that her children are grown, she can concentrate on penning tales of dashing heroes who ride to the rescue and feisty heroines who have already saved themselves.
1. I always buy milk at Christmas because it goes so well with chocolate and I love eating that.
2. In my opinion, Christmas fruitcake should be wrapped in festive paper and used as a door stop.
3. I better get up Christmas morning and find books under the tree or else. (Because we all know I can never have enough books)
4. I think most Christmas movies are sentimental and my favorite is Year Without a Santa Claus because I love Snow Miser.
5. My Christmas dinner is usually a buffet free-for-all and my favorite dish is turkey and gravy and I’ll be drinking milk (see above).
WILD CARD UNDERCOVER – release date – March 7, 2017 – available for pre-order now.
All that glitters in Miami is not gold . . .
Lured in by a bad ex-boyfriend and the moonlight of Miami, Meg O’Hara is trapped in a nightmare situation, waiting tables for a crime boss and fearing for her life. When undercover FBI agent Christopher Shaunessy offers her a way out, she seizes it. Getting the goods on Salazar Moreno might not be easy, but she’ll do anything to be freed from her servitude and Moreno’s sexual advances, even if it means moving in with the charismatic agent.
Chris Shaunessy pretends to be Meg’s lover in order to keep her safe, but he steels his heart against further involvement. Passion has no place in the sordid world of organized crime. And yet, the closer they get to cracking the case, the stronger his feelings for the spirited waitress shine. It’s a dangerous game he’s playing, and taking Meg in his arms for real could prove a fatal misstep . . .
All buy links for WILD CARD UNDERCOVER can be accessed through my Kensington author page: http://www.kensingtonbooks.com/book.aspx/34406
Thanks for stopping by! We all know Kari loves milk and chocolate! What are your favorites?