So happy to have the amazing Donna Cummings here today. She and Darlene go way back to their days at Hooters!!! LOL. No, seriously, Donna writes funny romantic stories that are always as much fun as she is. So here are her Christmas Confessions...
1. I always buy eggnog at Christmas because for some reason they never sell it any other time of the year (it makes great French toast).
2. In my opinion, Christmas fruitcake should be magically transformed into coffee cake, because helloooo, COFFEE! And cake! All in one.
3. I better get up Christmas morning and find Chris Hemsworth under the tree or else Tom Hiddleston in my stockings. Er, let me rephrase that. . . .
4. The best thing about Christmas is that my FAVORITE holiday (the return of Daylight Saving Time) is only two and a half months away!
5. My Christmas dinner is usually a free-for-all and my favorite dish is mashed potatoes. No, Christmas cookies. Wait. I can't decide, but now I'm starving. Oh, and I’ll be drinking hot buttered rum. Wanna join me?
Six of today's most popular regency romance authors come together to deliver a holiday anthology full of passion, promise, and scandalous dalliance. Have Yourself A Very Wicked Christmas!
In Heather Boyd's The Christmas Affair, a lonely shopkeeper offers shelter to a beautiful, not so innocent miss to overcome the bitter memories of Christmases past, but could such a wicked connection ever lead to a happily-ever-after? A dashing spy with marriage on his mind seeks to rekindle the spark by any means possible with the woman who claimed his heart in Love at First Dance by Barbara Monajem. A scandalous widow rescues the man of her dreams - but his secrets could destroy their love in Nicola Davidson's Joy to the Earl. A masquerade ball was no place to be reckless with your innocence, and yet one scorching look at the masked highwayman urges Miss Partridge to do just that in Mistletoe and the Marquess by Wendy Vella. In Lord Misrule by Donna Cummings, a young widow chooses a handsome rogue to be her first lover, but his regrets from a past Christmas may end their affair before it even commences. A blue-stocking becomes a courtesan to escape a murderer in The Glittering Prize, an intrigue-filled romance by Beverley Oakley about finding love where it's least expected.
This is an all-new collection of stand-alone complete works.
Available for purchase at:
I have worked as an attorney, winery tasting room manager, and retail business owner, but nothing beats the thrill of writing humorously-ever-after romances. I reside in New England, although I fantasize about spending the rest of my days in a tropical locale, wearing flip flops year-round, or in Regency London, scandalizing the ton.