Welcome to today's Christmas Confessions from Katherine Bone, national best-selling historical romance author has been passionate about history since she had the opportunity to travel to various Army bases, castles, battlegrounds, and cathedrals as an Army brat turned officer’s wife. Who knew that an Army wife’s passion for romance novels would lead to pirates? Certainly not her rogue, whose Alma Mater’s adage is “Go Army. Beat Navy!” Now enjoying the best of both worlds, Katherine lives with her rogue in the south where she writes about rogues, rebels, and rakes—aka pirates, lords, captains, duty, honor, and country—and the happily-ever-afters that every alpha male and damsel deserve. 💕
1. I always buy cookie ingredients at Christmas because I make a ton of cookies and share them with my neighbors and friends.
2. In my opinion, Christmas fruitcake should be used only as a holiday decoration. (Though my rogue loves it!) It's a beautiful confection but if I ate a piece, it would sit in my stomach like a rock and make me completely miserable.
3. I better get up Christmas morning and find our presents are still under the tree or else I'll have to hunt down the pirates who pilfered my cache.
4. The best thing about Christmas is seeing a child's wide-eyed wonder, watching children and loved ones rip open packages and express their surprise, and cherishing those special early morning moments of awe and joy with my family.
5. My Christmas dinner is usually a feast and my favorite dish is my grandmother's Bing Cherry Salad. You can be sure I’ll be drinking a glass of wine or some port once all the activity is over.
The Pirate's Debt, Regent's Revenge Book #2
Lady Chloe Walsingham is an enthusiastic gothic romance reader and hopeless romantic focused solely on finding her perfect hero. She also happens to have a penchant for getting into trouble. So when the man she loves disappears after a scandalous duel, she decides to follow him to the ends of the Earth. To do so, however, Chloe must evade her brother, an infamous revenue man, and board a ship bound for Penzance. And nothing in her beloved books can prepare her for the harsh realities of wreckers who ply the coast.
After his father destroyed the lives of countless innocent people, Basil Halford, Earl of Markwick is willing to do anything to earn back his honor. Betrayed by his blood and his reputation ruined, Markwick answers the request of a well-heeled duke and dons the Black Regent’s mask to repay the debt. His task? Rescuing a young woman who is chasing down a ghost of a man.
But a pirate has plenty of enemies, and Markwick isn’t any different. No matter how diligent a captain he may be, sailing to Lady Chloe’s rescue involves risking not only the Regent’s legacy but the last thing he can afford to lose…his heart.
Pirates-Debt-Regents-Revenge- Book-ebook/dp/B01L821CRS/ref= la_B009MO30MU_1_9?s=books&ie= UTF8&qid=1472576296&sr=1-9