Sunday, September 4, 2016

Ahi Poke #Recipe and Fun on @peggy_jaeger Blog Today!

Today I'm over on Peggy Jaeger's blog today with a recipe for Ahi Poke Salad, which is a Hawaiian dish featured during a meal in my book, One Week in Your Arms. 

Check out Peggy's blog and the post here: http://ow.ly/jnHj303SxoM

I hope everyone is having a safe holiday weekend and my thoughts go out to those who are dealing with hurricane flooding and power outages. I'm hoping that fall will bring better weather across the country. 

I'm happy that September is here! I've been stocking up on school supplies as they go on sale. I love the notebooks for 17 cents. I love using them for outlining scenes and making notes. Plus I bought a couple of erasable calendars that are working great for organizing. Especially for setting up the timeline in a story. 

I'm excited about the release of my first book in the Love Heals All series on Sept 13th. I decided to do a giveaway. Of course, I tried Rafflecopter and let's just say, I didn't have any luck getting that to work on my blog so I gave up. 

If you want to enter the giveaway, just leave your contact info in the comments on my giveaway post.
Click the photo.

No comments: