Thursday, December 31, 2015

A New Year: They're going by faster and faster!

I want to wish everyone a happy New Year! I have to admit that it seems like every year seems to fly by and before you know it, the year is gone. 

I look back on 2015 as a pretty good year and I hope I can sit here and type the same thing at the end of 2016. I appreciate so much all that I have right now. Many people have lost their homes during the past couple of weeks and some have lost their lives due to the weather. My heart goes out to them. 

I am glad that I've had the opportunity to enjoy living a simple life this year which includes watching some good movies, reading some good books, getting together with friends and going to see my family. 

2015 was a good year for me as a writer. It has been a very busy year and it appears that 2016 will really be a busy one. I'm officially a hybrid author now. I'm currently writing a contemporary series for Kensington Books. I'm working on Book 2 now and having lots of fun with it. I will have to write a third one in 2016 and I hope to finish up the second book in my historical series as well. 

As this last night in 2015 passes, enjoy it and be safe, dear friends. 

No comments: