Weekly Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Velvet Rose and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past week as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming week. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. This party will start on Fridays, but you are welcome to link up any time during the week.
This has been a busy month for me!!! So here is my list of things I'm grateful for at this time.
1. I got a lot of much-needed outdoor work done. I'm not an outdoors person, so I had put it off all summer due to the heat. But the last half of this month has been like fall. Wow! I've had the windows open and it has been so nice. So I worked outdoor, washing off the porch, trimming up rose bushes, working in the storage shed.
2. I'm grateful I'm not having as much TMJ pain as I was. This is from a root canal. I hope I never have another one.
3. I'm grateful that it has been a productive month. I have finished up a new short story that stars Darlene from "Laid to Rest." I also had lots of fun making the cover for the story as well as cover for a friend who has finished up her ghost story. I'll have more on the blog about them later.
4. I am grateful I found some last-of-the-season tomatoes and okra at the farmer's market today. The tomatoes were so good. I love fresh tomatoes and hate to see them go.
Now for Goals
1. Make time to blog more often. Before social media, I loved my blog and reading other blogs. Now so much time is consumed by Twitter and Facebook and other places that I hardly have time to devote to it, but I am going to make an effort at it.
2. Get back to work on the historical. I stopped when I started working outside and then I decided to go ahead and do the short story for this Halloween.
3. Get the short story formatted.
4. Start looking forward to fall! My favorite season!