Monday, July 13, 2015

School Supplies Sale: That's What I'm Talking About!

Once I was talking with a friend of mine, Beverly, who was also a writer, and we were saying how we loved it when the stores put out the Back-To-School supplies. We talked about how we browsed the aisles and looked at all the supplies. I don't know if it brings back old memories of going back to school, which was when I got new school supplies, or what. But back-to-school and autumn went hand-in-hand and that is my favorite time of year.

I do a lot of writing on paper. I like to sit in the recliner and sketch out scenes in a notebook. I find it helps me to be creative and it is relaxing as well.

So I was thrilled to find that Kroger has their small notebooks on sale for 19 cents each. I bought 6 and over the next couple of months, I will buy more. I use several per book.

In August, most of the stores will put the remainder of their school supplies on clearance. I have gotten some great buys on binders, pens, organizers, etc during this time period. I have bought notebooks and binders for 90% off. So if you need any office supplies, a great time to buy is next month.

That's all from the Clearance Queen today!



No comments: