Friday, July 10, 2015

Hot and Not-So-Hot News July 10th Update

The second week in July is almost over, and it's been an eventful month for me. My hot news is that I signed with the Seymour Agency, and I'm looking forward to working with agent Mary Sue Seymour.

 Also my historical, TO SAVE A LADY received a good review from Ragan's Romance Reviews. I was so pleased that she chose to include my book on her blog as well as her Patriotic Reads list. 

Under the not-so-hot news, I had to go back to the dentist for a root canal. Now I hadn't had one of those done in years. Lord have mercy, I had all this stuff in my mouth and it was like it was never going to end. I was so glad to finally get the hell outta there. Unfortunately, I have to go back Monday. 

As always, July is hot and humid. You step outside, and the sweat starts to drip. Today is no exception, but I did get out, and I bought my first homegrown tomatoes of the season. I love homegrown tomatoes! 

The WIP is coming along. I've reached the last of the middle in TO LOSE A LADY and so far, so good. I've got some outline work to do this afternoon on the next couple of chapters. 

Quote for the day:

"The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be."~Marcel Pagnol.


No comments: