Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy Easter Weekend!


I hope everyone has a safe and happy Easter holiday weekend!

March was a crazy month for me. Besides the writing projects I am trying to get finished, I also had to have my washing machine and roof replaced which took up a couple of weeks of time. Anytime I have to deal with something like that, it turns into an ordeal. I especially hated replacing the washer. I didn't like the new one at all and I was fortunate enough to have a delivery man who suggested I exchange the washer and get a GE. I'm very happy with the GE, which is much more like the washer I had. It washes quietly, you can open the lid anytime, and it has short washes available.

I haven't had much time for blogging in March due to trying to finish a book and do research work for a new project. I did get the revisions finished on a humorous literary short story and it is available on Amazon. It is a spring story, set in May 1950. I just love the cover!


A long-time Southern tradition, Decoration Day at the Cypress Creek Church Cemetery in May of 1950 turns into a hilarious feud over a gardenia wreath and a statue of Jesus. Join Melanie Sue Haddock and Annie Lou Ledbetter for a poignant yet fun-filled day!   http://amzn.to/1EEPQZi  



No comments: