Monday, May 13, 2013

The Sunshine Award


The Sunshine Award is a fun award that bloggers give to other bloggers "who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere."  It was passed onto me by Lorraine Paton, who has her first book, Devin's Second Chance, coming out in June!

The rules of the Sunshine Award are as follows: 

Thank the person who gave you the award in your blog post - Thank you,Lorraine!
Answer the questions below
Pass the award to a bunch of deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs (The rules actually say 10-12 people, but I chose 6)

So, here are the questions: 

Favorite Color: I love all colors, especially warm autumn tones.

Favorite Animal: Horses. I like to look at them.

Favorite Number: 911…J

Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Sweet tea!

Facebook or Twitter:  Twitter by a long shot!

Your Passion: Writing!  

Giving or Getting Presents: Love both.

Favorite Flower: Daisy and Roses.

 And now, I'd like to pass this award on to: 

Patricia Bradley
Katherine Bone
Taryn Kincaid
Cindy Nord
Austyn Faulkner
Jason Bourne

Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

patonlorraine said...

I've heard a lot of people talk about sweet tea, so after reading your post, I Googled to find out how sweet tea is different from iced tea. I'll have to try it!

Thanks for sharing your Sunshine! :)

Veronica Scott said...

I can see you sitting on the porch sippin' that sweet tea (which I also love), watching the horses frolic! Enjoyed the post!