Saturday, November 24, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday November 25

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving holiday! This week I am posting a snippet from my novella, Almost An Outlaw. Darcy and Austin are talking about the kiss they shared years ago when they were teenagers.  Darcy had no idea Austin had never kissed a girl.

“You were the first girl I ever kissed.”
His words shocked her. “I’m the first girl you ever kissed?”
"I'd never had a sweetheart." He shrugged. "Most fathers didn't want someone like me near their daughters."

Almost an Outlaw is available on Amazon, Nook and the Carina Press website. Check out the links on the sidebar.  

Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate your comments and I hope you have a great week. You can find other authors at www.sixsunday.com or #sixsunday.  Note: some snippets are not suitable for all ages.



10 comments:

Jessica Subject said...

LOL Oh, a bad boy! *grins* Nice six! :)

Kate said...

Oh, he sounds like trouble. Nice six, Patricia!

Eleri Stone said...

Loved these two:)

patonlorraine said...

Aw... that's sweet. An innocent bad boy. :)

Sue Ann Bowling said...

So how was he, the first time?

Veronica Scott said...

Awww....excellent excerpt...I like Austin!

Virginia Kelly said...

Even outlaws have to have a first kiss. What an interesting thing for him to admit. Very nice!

Donna Cummings said...

I definitely want to hear more about this! Nice six. :)

Elaine Cantrell said...

Okay, I give in. I'm buying the book. Your sentences hooked me.

Patricia Preston said...

Hey! Thanks for coming by! I appreciate all your comments. Have been in the writing cave so I'm late to checking my own blog.