Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ready for the Weekend!

I got my grocery shopping done after work, came home and cleaned the house so most of my chores are done for the next three days.

Most people are excited about this being Superbowl weekend. Well, I have never in my life watched the Superbowl. In fact, I have never watched a football game. Not even the ones I went to in high school. I didn't pay the least bit attention to the game while I was there. So, football won't be part of the weekend for me.

I am just happy to have two days off work to write. I'm in the middle of revising and expanding a short story I wrote a few years ago and I'm loving it. I am hoping to get it finished this weekend. We're supposed to have rain all weekend so it'll be a great time to stay in and get this done. However, there is a new movie coming out this weekend that I would love to see. A Woman In Black. Love the trailer. It's a Victorian ghost story set in an old estate. I posted the trailer on my Facebook author page.

And, tomorrow night, Supernatural shines with a new episode! I'm ready! Let the good times roll!

6 comments:

Joanne said...

A clean house and rainy days? A writing haven, definitely! I love those days when all the circumstances come together just right to work on the craft. Happy editing to you ...

Pat Trainum aka P. T. Bradley said...

You only have permission to get up from the computer for potty breaks this weekend! Can't wait to read your new short story!

Marigold Lott said...

I am working now. It's raining. My house if fairly clean and I don't want to do anything but write and get these character sheets done!

Mary said...

Hi Patricia! I wish my house was clean LOL I hope you have a productive writing weekend! I actually started rereading one my short stories over the past couple of days. I feel like I'm finally getting some breathing room.
Cheers!
Mary

Donna said...

And do NOT go to the movie...Alone!!!Hahaaa...at least that's what the advert says...
Football...hummmm...YUCK!Lolol
Happy writing friend!
hughugs

Reina said...

Hope you've had a great weekend! Can't wait to read your short story--hope you'll keep us posted. :)