Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Skinny Fruit!! It's Really Good!

Looking for lo-cal canned fruit? I love pineapple and so I picked up a can of Skinny Fruits to try out. It is sweetened with Splenda instead of sugar.

I give this product 5 stars.  The pineapple was delicious. You couldn't tell it didn't have sugar in it. Overall, the pineapple was melt-in-your-mouth good! They have other Skinny Fruits.  I'm thinking there was grapefruit and also a blend of tropical fruit. I didn't look for peaches but I'd love to try those in a peach cobbler.

3 comments:

BECKY said...

Yum! Sounds good. I'll definitely look for them in the store.

Pat Trainum aka P. T. Bradley said...

Thanks for the tip. You know how I'm always looking for lo-cal stuff. lol

Donna said...

Haven't seen it but I'll sure be looking for it!
Thanks Pat!
hughugs