Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday's Meet The Author: Susan Edwards


Native American/Western romance writer Susan Edwards is the author of the popular “White” Series.  She was nominated for Romantic Times Career Achievement Award for Western Historical and Reviewer’s Choice Best Book Award.   Susan lives in Central California with her husband, a houseful of cats, including two rescue kittens.  Two new puppies joined her home recently.  Her other passions include gardening.  Come Spring, she plans to break ground and begin work on a  26 foot Medicine Wheel Garden she designed.  You can follow her progress on her website.  Susan also loves to knit and join her husband for hikes in the hills when it isn’t too hot outside

It’s raining men, so what kind of men? An energizer bunman.  One that keeps going, and going and going….

What movie best describes your life? Sound of Music—Life is one hill after another

If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? Samantha in betwitched  so I could twitch my nose and my housework would be done.

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do tonight?
I’d wish upon a star (question below) and wish for enough time to finish all my knitting projects and  to be able to use ALL my stash of yarn.  That should give me a good hundred years!

What barnyard animal is your favorite?  Barn cat.  I could come and go at will and protect the rats from evil alley cats.  (I have rats as pets)

You have wished upon a star, what did you wish for?  See question above.

What do you love about writing?
I love the creative freedom of creating my own worlds, telling the stories in my heart and knowing that I can, through my writing, reach people who get so much enjoyment from the worlds that I and other writers create.  I also love the fact that I can work from home, with my pups and kits and cats keeping me company.

You can buy Susan's books at www.Carinapress.com
You can visit Susan at her website:  http://www.susanedwards.com/

1 comment:

Kelly Boyce said...

I had to laugh when I reached the part about the knitting projects and huge yarn stash. I feel your pain!