Below are David's answers to seven random self-revealing questions. I have to say David is the first guy who has answered the questions. It is no surprise his answers are brief and come with no explanation. LOL!
1.What movie best describes your life? Giant (starring James Dean)
2. How are you going to celebrate Halloween? I may go on an expedition with my flashlight camera, and take a picture or two of the masks.
3. If you were about to be served your last meal, what would be on your plate? Mildly curried greens of all kinds, lentils, sweet potatoes, rice, paratha. Apple juice and low-fat strawberry yogurt.
4. If you could be any fictional character (books, movies) who would you be? Joseph K in Kafka’s The Trial/Beach hero in From Here to Eternity
5. When someone cuts you off in traffic, how do you react? I either get extremely edgy and exasperated, or I appreciate the meditative time/headspace.
6. You’ve just been handed a one-way ticket to where?
7. What do you love most about being a writer? I can make wild speculations, enact unfulfilled desires, and get de-stressed.
Any comments on his answer to Number 7? Hope you have a great week!