Saturday, October 15, 2011

How Do I Have Such A Mess?

This kitty photo is one of my all-time favorites. Right now, I feel like the kitten looks. It's been an exhausting day. Well, actually, two days. I've been running nonstop. I think I need memory pills because every time I went out, I forgot something. And, how can my house be such a wreck? It is actually a case of neglect and I had a bad habit of being a clutter butt until the day comes when I have to put everything back where it belongs. During those days, I think I walk about 50 miles a day, in my house, going from room to room, taking stuff back.

I have a ton more stuff I need to do, especially in my writing room where there are multiple file cabinets and drawers and the closet that all needs to be gone through since I've done that in how many years?  I dread even starting it. But, I know I need to do it before I die. Over the past few years, I've seen what it is like to leave behind your stuff for someone else to deal with.  Of course, I have a new time suck on the way. Photoshop Elements 10. I'll have that to play with and I'm going to revamp my blog next month. Those file cabinets may have to wait a bit longer.

3 comments:

BECKY said...

Boy, I feel so good that you're describing a house much like mine! I just told a friend today, that I need Neicy from Clean House to come and save me!! :)

Veronica Scott said...

Oh that kitten face is ME today too - all migrained, back to the day job tomorrow, clutter galore everywhere! Your post made me smile and feel better- thanks!

Patricia Preston said...

Hey gals!! I've been at it all day today as well. Getting the fall cleaning done and out of the way. I can barely walk...