Thursday, October 6, 2011

Enjoying My Favorite Season

The leaves haven't turned yet, but within a couple of weeks, they should begin. October and November are my favorite months. I love the color and the warm days.  Although I'm not fond of cold mornings.

I have a couple of short trips planned during the next few weeks. I hope to go to the Renaissance Festival and I'm going for a scenic day drive up the Natchez Trace.  I really need to get out, mostly due to some unforeseen personal issues. You know, the old saying, Life's a bitch.

My other goal is to get Lady Silver off to my beta reader and move on to a new project for the winter. Yay!

1 comment:

Donna said...

We're also enjoying the cooler temps...even though we Still need rain.
Enjoy your trips friend! Hope things aren't "too" bad!!
hughugs