Monday, September 12, 2011

Five Star Products


I recently tried two new products and they passed the taste test! I was at Kroger, looking at the low-fat ice cream counter, when a guy who was buying some recommended Skinny Cow. He said the ice cream sandwiches are delicious.  So, due to word-of-mouth, that magical sales tool, I decided to try SC. No regrets! The guy was right. They are yummy! Of course, they are more expensive than regular ice cream so that is the trade-off for few calories. But you don't trade off taste.

Also I needed peanut butter and decided to try out Natural Jif because it was on sale and had the same ingredients as Smart Choice. This peanut butter has a great taste and texture. It has a rich flavor like the pure peanut butter you have to keep refrigerated but I like it better. One thing I like is that it doesn't have the overly-sweet taste of cheaper peanut butter that is loaded down with high fructose corn syrup.

Have a great Monday if possible.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks!!! I'll be trying Both...for the Grandkids you understand.... ;0)
Lolol
hughugs

Melinda Belle said...

Yummy! Looking to eat better. LOL!

*mb said...

Love the stuff! Better yet, so do the kids!!