Thursday, July 21, 2011

Checking In July 21st

Just wanted to get my blog updated with a brief post.  I have been busy getting ready for a trip to Texas to see my son and his family.  I'm looking forward to seeing them and attending the twins' 1st birthday party but I do dread traveling in this heat, especially to Houston where it is a whole lot hotter than here!

Besides getting ready for the trip, I've spent my spare time writing as well as doing some research and reading when I felt like it.  A couple of days I felt like death-warmed-over.  I'm blaming that on the heat.

When I get back, I'm going to set up some goals for August. Wish me luck!  I took the photos on one of my trips to Houston.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Have a wonderful time in Houston with your family! I was looking at the pictures of the twins you've posted on your site. They are beautiful! And I like the photos you've posted here, especially the angel. Stay as cool as you can and enjoy!

Donna said...

Enjoy the trip!!
And try to keep cool...It'll be 104 today!
hughugs