Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Romance Reviews Grand Opening

Lots of fun stuff is going on over at The Romance Reviews.  Click on the Grand Opening ad and find out more about the prizes.

I am going to devote March to my book, Lady Silver.  I am hoping to have the revisions finished by April.  I can't wait to get home from work today to finish up a scene I started this morning.  It is set in old New Orleans and that is my favorite setting. I love everything about it!

Hope everyone is having a great day! 

Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.  ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I wish you well with your revisions for Lady Silver, Patricia. Hang in there! I know your story will be fabulous. BTW, I love New Orleans, too.

Marigold Lott said...

I love that quote.

Taryn Kincaid said...

Lady Silver! I love the title!

(I just wrote 2 pages yesterday of a story set in NOLA. Don't know where it's going, if anywhere. Having fun so far, but I'm not sure I can proceed!)