Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ready for the Weekend


I'm sharing a photo I took Saturday while at the lake. I would love to live on the lake and just sit around and watch the water. Such luxury is not mine to have.  I am taking a little break this weekend and heading to Nashville with my friend, Beverly. I felt I needed to take a weekend off. Let my book and my brain rest a little.
The best part about today was that I went shopping after work. I haven't been shopping in a while and I did find a couple of great deals at Belks.  I got a pretty jacket that fit great for $7.99 on clearance. Tag price was $66. And I found a pair of pants for $4.99. They don't call me the Clearance Queen for nothing!


2 comments:

Reina said...

Wish I could go shopping with you! ;) The lake looks restful. Hope you enjoy your weekend off!

Marigold Lott said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! You and Bev can laugh and talk old times. And who knows what you might do in Nashville. Call me when you get back.