Friday, March 25, 2011

And The Winner Is

 Taryn started this competition after reading Darlene Higginbottom's post, Real Men Don't Wear Ruffles, over a t Romancing The Past.  The choice was between the very alpha well-built Hawkeye (Lewis) and the less well-built and beta Mr. Darcy (Firth) 
Darlene didn't see how there could have been any contest. Guys who looked like they just came outta Sally Mae's Cut 'n Curl salon are just a little too gay for her.


That all being said, neither of these guys ended up the favorite.

Sean Bean was the winner!  He's British and he's bad!  He has chisled features, a husky voice and great eyes. 
Darlene was thrilled. She loves the beard and the hair and any man who can use a sword like he does is welcome at her house any time.  And, mine too!

5 comments:

Donna said...

I love Mr Bean....I don't know why he's not a leading man in the movies!!
Happy Saturday!
hughugs

Pat said...

Yeah, I can see why Sean Bean would win!

Taryn Kincaid said...

I don't think it was me, actually, who first suggested SHARPE. I that was Susanna Fraser. I just seconded that with a big, swoony YUMMO!

Marigold Lott said...

I agreed with Sean Bean. He's PERFECT!

Reina said...

He was my choice too! Love him. :)