Sunday, February 27, 2011

Joining Six Sentence Sunday

I'm participating in Six Sentence Sunday.


From Almost An Outlaw: 

(Conversation snippet between the hero, Austin and Jesse James)



"The railroad men and the governor want us dead." He frowned. "I worry about my family as well."

Austin finished his coffee and leaned back in the chair. "I think you’re doing the right thing by leaving here."  He was glad that Jesse recognized the growing danger to his loved ones and his allies, but he doubted the outlaw would be content with an ordinary life. 

5 comments:

Cate Masters said...

Very cool, a Western with the James brothers. Great six!

Taryn Kincaid said...

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday, Pat.

So glad to have you with us.

Almost an Outlaw is going on my TBR list. Right now.

(Pat don't forget to sign up next week. Wednesday through Saturday.)http://sixsunday.blogspot.com

Lauri J Owen said...

Fascinating! Can't wait to hear what happens next!

Patricia Preston said...

Cate, Lauri and Taryn, Thanks for taking time to read my sentences!

Seleste said...

Sounds like a fun western. Great six!