Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And The Winner Is Melanie and Tyrone!

I drew Melanie Dickerson's name out of the hat for the iTunes gift card. 
 Sorry your favorite, Rob, didn't win Melanie. 
It was all about Tyrone, which actually surprised me.
The "Jesse" most of you preferred was handsome Tyrone Power.  Let's give Tyrone a big squeeze.  Hey, I'm including a picture of his grave because I thought that is one impressive monument.
Coming in second place is Brad Pitt, whose protrayal of Jesse James during his last days is a great performance and  I think Brad definitely has the blue eyes!
And Rob Lowe came in third place.
 Colin's Jesse just couldn't overcome the competition.
But I really liked him in Miami Vice.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and all
those who took the time to vote.
I'll be sponsoring more contests this month.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Look at that tombstone! Exclamation mark! Laughing. It's gorgeous. Have to go read about it.