Thursday, November 4, 2010

Clouds Over Texas


During my flight to Houston, I decided to photograph the clouds. They were beautiful that day. The trip went well and I had a great visit with my son and his family. Mason and Madeline are three months old and as cute as can be. I enjoyed getting to spend a little time with them.

I have been updating my blog and changed the title to reflect my pen name. I almost decided to go with a new URL but I decided I would keep this one. I also finally relented and I'm working on a Facebook page as well. I actually think I'll like the Facebook page really well because you can make brief notations on it.
I wish I did have more time to be online but with working full-time, plus writing which I love to do leaves me with little time to devote to online posts.

Tomorrow is Friday! Yay!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Gorgeous Sky Pat!!!
hughugs