Saturday, September 12, 2009

Some Wedding Photos and Recovery










I'm finally home and rested. My cable internet has been down for a couple of days for repair. I don't know what they did to it but it is much faster now. This is actually the first day that I have felt "back to normal". I was worn out, especially after spending all day in the Houston airport. I had never been so glad to see my car the next day. Four days without a car nearly drove me nuts. Plus, I had missed all the comforts of home. I am most thankful the weather was great the entire time.

The wedding went well. Everything was very pretty and everyone seemed to have a good time. The slow dance with my son was pitiful, which I knew it would be since I can't dance slow. But, I got out and did a whole lotta shaking to the rock music.
I was actually trying to warm up it was so cold in ballroom area. A few drinks and MC Hammer and I was fine. LOL. My dress did fit. Yay! In fact, I guess I had lost a little weight because I didn't have any problems with it fitting at all. I definitely had reservations about my makeup, which was applied by a makeup artist.
I had never had on that much eye makeup. I mean, I was sitting there thinking, well, are we going for the Cleopatra look?? I'm dreading seeing those pictures.

Today, I have some things to get done around my house. A guy is coming to look at it tomorrow. I was just thinking if the house sells, I may collapse.

Also I've got to get my outlaw story finished up this weekend. That's the big goal.

5 comments:

Bonnie Ferguson said...

The pictures are lovely.

Yay that you got some rest and that your internet is working faster now. :)

jennareynolds said...

Looks like a lovely, fun wedding! :)

Mary said...

It looks like it was a fun time! I like going to weddings... everyone is so happy. And of course, dancing is always fun!!

gypsyscarlett said...

All the pictures are so beautiful.

Congratulations again to your family.

Trisha said...

Thanks for your nice comments!