Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tater Tot Casserole

I made this casserole for the first time over the holidays. I recommend it because it is easy to make, tastes good and is very filling so a little goes a long way!

Ingredients are:
half pound ground beef
half-can cream of mushroom soup
fourth cup of chopped onion
1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables
eighth cup of milk
1 cup of shredded cheese
2 cups of tater tots
(You can adjust ingredients to your liking)
Preheat oven to 375
Brown ground beef and onion and put in bottom of casserole dish
Mix mushroom soup and milk together and pour over ground beef
Then layer with mixed vegetables and shredded cheese.
Top off casserole with tater tots and cook for about 45 minutes. Until tater tots are done and casserole thoroughly heated. For a meal, you won't need any dishes other than a salad or some fruit.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, this sounds yummy. I'm going to have to try it. Maybe tomorrow? Who doesn't love tater tots?

Michelle said...

How did you do on your writing tonight? I made my 1000 words. I wasn't sure I would. LOL

Donna said...

My daughter makes this! Hubby loves it!hughugs