Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Peach Cobbler Made Easy!!!











All you need is five ingredients:
1 stick of butter
1 can of "Lite" Peaches
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of flour (self-rising) I've never used the other kind.
1 cup of milk
plus I add a half tsp of vanilla extract

Melt butter in baking dish. Mix flour, sugar, milk and vanilla together in mixing bowl. Pour into baking dish on top of melted butter. Open can of peaches. Note I use Lite because it adds less sugar and really tastes great. Not too sweet. Plus you don't have to feel bad about the ice cream topping! LOL! Dump the can of peaches with syrup on top of the mix. Sometimes I slice up the peaches so you have small bites. Then bake in oven at 350 until top is golden brown. Usually around 30 minutes. I half this recipe to make a cobbler for two and use a small baking dish. And just for me, I use a fourth cup of everything. It's easy and very good!!

3 comments:

Scott said...

Hey, I like the new look and concept of your blog!

Michelle said...

DBelle...That looks absoultly De-lish! I have printed it off to save and make next week when I get back from my parents. Love the new look. It's very summery looking. Hope you're doing well, hon!

Michelle

Michelle said...

P.S. I'm not sure if I'm coming to Atlanta like I'd hoped I would be able to do. I'm not working at the moment and that always makes things a bit tight but who knows that is about a month away anyway...I sure would love to meet you though.